Building the GSE Vulnerability Scanner
- Updated to 21.4.4 Greenbones latest releases from Feb. 24th 2022
- Updated to August 2021 updates from Greenbone (current releases) 2021-09-24
- Changed to work with Debian 10 (Buster) and Debian 11 (Bullseye) on 2021-09-14.
- Updated to GSE 21.4.0 on 2021-05-08.
- gvm-libs - required libraries for GVMD
- gvm-tools -Remote control your Greenbone Vulnerability Manager (GVM)
- GVMD - Greenbone Vulnerability Manager
- GSA - Greenbone Security Assistant
- ospd-openvas - OSP server implementation to allow GVM to remotely control an OpenVAS Scanner
- gvm-pyhon - Greenbone Vulnerability Management Python Library
- openvas - Open Vulnerability Assessment Scanner, a scanner for Greenbone Vulnerability Management (GVM)
- openvas-smb - SMB module for the OpenVAS Scanner
The installation script is based on the hard work of "sadsloth"  and , without whom I'd probably never finished the install.
Also a BIG Thank You to Greenbone Networks GmbH for supporting the security community, not least Björn Ricks (https://twitter.com/BjoernRicks) who is Team lead at Greenbone Networks GmbH and responsible for openvas.